Chandra Orrill’s Vita: Orrill_vita
Here are some of my recent publications:
- Jacobson, E., Lobato, J., & Orrill, C. H. (2017). Middle school teachers’ use of mathematics to make sense of student solutions to proportional reasoning problems. International Journal of Science and Mathematics Education. doi: 10.1007/s10763-017-9845-z
- Orrill, C. H. (2016). The process is just messy: A historical perspective on the adoption of innovations. The Mathematics Educator, 25, 71-94. Available: http://tme.journals.libs.uga.edu/index.php/tme/article/view/352/284
- Orrill, C. H., & Cohen, A. (2016). Purpose and conceptualization: Examining assessment development questions through analysis of measures of teacher knowledge. In A. Izsák, J. T. Remillard, & J. Templin (Eds.), Psychometric methods in mathematics education: Opportunities, challenges, and interdisciplinary collaborations (pp. 139–153). Journal for Research in Mathematics Education Monograph Series No. 15. Reston, VA: National Council of Teachers of Mathematics.
- Polly, D., & Orrill, C. H. (2016). Designing professional development to support teachers’ TPACK in elementary school mathematics. In M. Herring, M. J. Koehler, & P. Mishra (Eds.), Handbook of technological pedagogical content knowledge (2nd ed., pp. 259-270). New York: Routledge.
- Orrill, C. H., & Cohen, A. (2016). Why defining the construct matters: An examination of teacher knowledge using different lenses on one assessment. The Mathematics Enthusiast, 13(1&2), 93-110.
- Translating learning into practice: Considering the relationship between teachers’ professional development and teaching. Journal of Mathematics Teacher Education, 18(3), 273-297. doi: 10.1007/s10857-014-9284-5
Last updated 5/21/18