Chandra Orrill’s Vita: Orrill_vita
Here are some of my recent publications:
- Orrill, C. H., & Polly, D. (2016). Developing teachers’ TPACK for mathematics through professional development: The case of InterMath. In M. Niess, S. Driskell, & K. Hollebrands (Eds.), Handbook of research on transforming mathematics teacher education in the digital age (pp. 443-462). Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
- Polly, D., & Orrill, C. H. (2016). Designing professional development to support teachers’ TPACK in elementary school mathematics. In M. Herring, M. J. Koehler, & P. Mishra (Eds.), Handbook of technological pedagogical content knowledge (2nd ed., pp. 259-270). New York: Routledge.
- Orrill, C. H., & Cohen, A. (2016). Why defining the construct matters: An examination of teacher knowledge using different lenses on one assessment. The Mathematics Enthusiast, 13(1&2), 93-110.
- Orrill, C. H., Kim, O.-K., Peters, S. A., Lischka, A. E., Jong, C., Sanchez, W. G., & Eli, J. A. (2015). Challenges and strategies for assessing mathematical knowledge for teaching. Mathematics Teacher Education and Development, 17(1), 12-29.
- Zhang, D., Orrill, C. H., & Campbell, T. (2015). Using the mixture Rasch model to explore knowledge resources students invoke in mathematic and science assessments. Submitted to School Science and Mathematics, 115(7), 356-365. DOI: 10.1111/ssm.12135
- Orrill, C. H., & Kittleson, J. (2015). Translating learning into practice: Considering the relationship between teachers’ professional development and teaching. Journal of Mathematics Teacher Education, 18(3), 273-297. doi: 10.1007/s10857-014-9284-5
Last updated 9/27/2016